As part of the rut I have been stuck in, I havem’t been making my promised thankful posts. SO, in order to stay on track, here are 15 things I am thankful for this week.
- I am thankful for My godchildren, who keep me on my toes
- I am thankful for my netflix subscription, for helping me cry uncle when I need to.
- I am thankful that Goomba still requires a nap.
- I am thankful for my medication, for helping me stay healthy and realize when I’m not pulling my cart in the right direction.
- I am thankful for M, for holding me tight and communicating with me.
- I am thankful for Crazy, for letting me cry uncle for the day and finding alternate childcare at the last minute when I just can’t today.
- I am thankful for Toots, and her patience with her silly mama when we suck at going on walks.
- I am thankful for my parents, and that they live so near.
- I am thankful for Gandalf, my other best friend, for the sanity checks & Validation.
- I am thankful for my own ability to recognize when someone is ‘throwing shade’ and toss the shade right back as necessary.
- I am thankful for the snow that has been falling a little bit each day all week long.
- I am thankful for my internal struggles, for making me a stronger person.
- I am thankful for this season to count our blessings
- I am thankful that my mother always has a diet coke in the house for me to commandeer
- I am thankful for my followers, for taking this awesome journey with me, and helping me along the way with comments and suggestions about things we are struggling with.